I. Product Description:
Switch cabinet test terminal, suitable for 10kV ~ 35kV grade bushing,is mainly used for the installation of switchgear test terminal and casing to achieve the overall voltage resistance performance detection of the inflatable ring network cabinet or box variable and to achieve the synchronized detection to transformer (switch cabinet), cable and cable accessories, installation-easy, safe and reliable. The product interface conforms to the standard EN50181&EN50180 in various types of bushings (A, B, C, D, E, F).
II. Product Features:
As a product being fully insulated, sealed and shielded, the pressing device ensures the its reliability. Compared with other configurations, the structure size is more compact, power frequency withstand voltage performance: 42kV/60S, 72kV/60S, 117kV/60S.
III. Installation steps:
1. Ensure that the equipment casing is Not electrified, which can be confirmed by doing grounding rod test before installation;
2. Clean and lubricate the surface of the casing and the inner cone of the test terminal, and the grease must be applied evenly;
3. Rotate the conductive rod clockwise into the test sleeve, and the installation does not need to be too tight;
4. Insert the test terminal into the conductive rod and rotate left and right to make the cone grease in the casing completely lubricate and contact with the terminal cone;
5. Insert the latch into the round hole at the end of the conductive rodto prevent terminal body sliding out.
6. Connect the grounding wire of the terminal with the grounding point of the equipment